Visitors Online Reservation Arrangement
Visitors are welcome to play Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
Online Registration Form
All players must pre-register online with a HKID card or passport in order to book tee-times online. Upon successful registration, online booking will be immediately accessible. Minimum age of registration is 6 or above.
NOTE: Golfers who are inactive for more than 5 years are required to re-register online.
Hong Kong Identity Card – The prefix and first six digits, e.g. A123456(7) is A123456 or B123456(7) is B123456.
Passport – The full passport number (minimum 8 alphanumeric characters, e.g. 123456789).
Tee-times can be booked 7 days in advance from 12:00 noon on the first booking day. For example booking for Monday opens at 12:00 noon the previous Monday. Thereafter booking will be available up to 30 minutes before play.
A player can only book one round per day. Players wishing to play a second round on the same day should contact reception after completion of their first round.
The player making the tee time reservation must be aged 18 or over.
Visitor tee-time booking system will be closed daily between 8am to 11:29am and re-open from 11:30am.
For bookings made from Thursday 28 April 2022 (for play from Thursday 5 May 2022):
- The name of Player A (i.e. the player making the booking) cannot be changed under any circumstance.
- As such, the Club will not accept any requests to change the name of Player A by phone, email or other means.
It is therefore imperative that Player A fully intends to play on the date and time reserved.
- If Player A cannot play, they must cancel the entire tee time. This must be done online before 6:00pm 2 days preceding the day of play to avoid a late cancellation penalty.
- The names of Players B, C and D can continue to be changed online before 6:00pm 2 days preceding the day of play.
- After this time, the names of players B, C and D cannot be changed under any circumstance.
- If Player A is a no show, players B, C and D will not be accommodated and the whole tee time will be cancelled.
- Walk-in golfers are not permitted under any circumstance.
- Visitors who have confirmed bookings are kindly asked to arrive at the Club no more than one hour prior to their tee time.
Handicap Certificate (issued by all recognized Golf Clubs and Golf Associations.)
Handicap Limit – Men (36 or under) / Ladies (40 or under)
Golfers are reminded to cancel the tee time as soon as possible in order to provide opportunities for other golfers to make advance reservations. Cancellations made after 6:00pm two days preceding the day of play will be treated as a late cancellation.
Registration at Reception
All golfers are required to register at reception at least 20 minutes before their reserved tee time with the following:
- HKID or passport
- Valid handicap certificate (for HKID card holders)
- Valid driving license (for golf cart users)
Player to report to the Starter at least 10 minutes before the scheduled tee time.
Note: Registration opens one hour prior to tee-off.
Visitors (non HKID holders)
It is compulsory to hire a minimum of one caddie for 2 players, if available. Caddie bookings can be made up to 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time on a first come first served basis at the bag drop building. Tipping of caddies is expressly prohibited.
Each cart may only carry 2 players and 2 sets of clubs. Each flight may only take a maximum of 2 carts, however a 2 ball may only take one cart between them. The driver of the cart must be aged 18 or above with a valid Driving Licence and is required to sign a declaration form at the time of registration. Only certified caddies are permitted to drive a golf cart.
Single player advance reservations will not be accommodated.
Tee Time Reservation
Login player must be aged 18 or above.