Green Fee and Charges
All green fees include the use of driving range.
18 holes – HK$2,100*
Twilight Green Fee (3:00pm onwards): HK$1,200*
Holders of a HKID are entitled to play up to 12 rounds per year at a reduced rate.
- Green Fee (18 holes): HK$1,300*
- Twilight Green Fee (3:00pm onwards): HK$600
- Produce HKID and updated handicap certificate (issue date within one year) at the time of registration
- Men – Play off the blue tees
- Ladies – Play off the white tees
- Handicap Limit – Men (24 or under) / Ladies (36 or under)
- Thereafter, the green fee per round will revert to the visitors rate of HK$2,100* & HK$1,200*
*Includes HK$200 Complimentary Debit Card for Food & Beverage or Golf Shop Merchandise, valid for the day of play only and non-refundable.
HK$300 per cart (for 2 players and 2 sets of clubs).
Senior (Red): HK$460 per round
Regular (Blue): HK$380 per round
Bag Carrier (Yellow): HK$300 per round
The fees include HK$30 food and beverage halfway house levy for the caddies.
Tipping of caddies is expressly prohibited.
Clubs and golf shoes are available from the Golf Shop.
Clubs: HK$450 per day
Shoes: HK$100 per pair
Juniors (Aged 6 to 21)
Green Fee (18 holes): HK$300
Twilight Green Fee (3:00pm onwards): HK$150
- Produce HKID or passport and handicap certificate (issue date within one year) from all recognized Golf Clubs and Golf Associations at the time of registration.
- Boys: club tees (blue) recommended
- Girls: forward tees (white) recommended
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on the course.
- Children aged 6 to 11 to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Reservations may be made 7 days in advance by telephoning 26701211 from 3:00pm to 6:00pm.
- On-line reservations available for juniors aged 18 or over.
- Golf Clubs – HK$100 per set