Green Fee and Charges
All green fees include the use of the driving range for up to one hour prior to tee-off.
18 holes – HKID Holders HK$1,200
18 holes – Visitors HK$1,900
Twilight Green Fee (3:00pm onwards): HKID Holders HK$600
Twilight Green Fee (3:00pm onwards): Visitors HK$1,000
HKID Holders Conditions:
- Produce HKID and updated handicap certificate (issued from all recognized Golf Clubs and Golf Associations) at the time of registration
- Men – Play from club (blue) tee
- Ladies – Play from forward (white) tee
- Handicap Limit – Men (36 or under) / Ladies (40 or under)
Golf Cart (18 holes)
HK$330 per cart (for 2 players and 2 sets of clubs).
Please note that we are currently experiencing a shortage of golf carts at Fanling, due to exceptional demand and the delayed arrival of new carts from overseas as a result of Covid-19.
While we will make every effort to accommodate visitor requests for golf carts, we cannot guarantee their availability on any given day.
This is a short-term issue, which we expect to be rectified by the end of July.
Senior (Red): HK$505 per round
Regular (Blue): HK$425 per round
Bag Carrier (Yellow): HK$345 per round
The fees include HK$35 food and beverage halfway house levy for the caddies.
Tipping of caddies is expressly prohibited.
Clubs and golf shoes are available from the Golf Shop.
Clubs: HK$450 per day
Shoes: HK$100 per pair
Juniors (Aged 6 to 21)
Green Fee (18 holes): HK$300
Twilight Green Fee (3:00pm onwards): HK$150
- Produce HKID or passport and handicap certificate (issued from all recognized Golf Clubs and Golf Associations) at the time of registration.
- Boys: club (blue) tee recommended
- Girls: forward (white) tee recommended
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on the course.
- Children aged 6 to 11 to be accompanied by a player aged 18 or over.
- Reservations may be made 7 days in advance by telephoning 26701211 from 9:30am to 6:00pm.
- On-line reservations available for juniors aged 18 or over.
- Golf Clubs – HK$100 per set